Picture of 1.how can I get intellectual property or copyright of my idea?

1.how can I get intellectual property or copyright of my idea?

Picture of Bartu
1 response

Additional information

Question 1. and 3.- I have Idea about information security area. I want to realize that idea. but I don't know what I need to to and I have not engineering ability to make program and test. I tried to study programming, but I cannot do that well. why am I so hard to learn programming? huh.. how can I get a right about my idea?? please give me some advice. I don't know terminology when I write patent claim Question 2. I like to think new idea and sketch it. there(bell labs) is innovative and creative place? and fun ? what to do in there ? I want to work in bell labs I don't know why. maybe there is the place that transistor is made

mujin c. asked a question to Bartu G.

Category: About us

Date asked: Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Picture of Bartu G.

Bartu G.

Electrical Engineering

Nokia gives its employees the opportunity to actualize their ideas through legal counsel and an environment to grow and develop. Ideas on their own are difficult to copyright when they are 'raw'. Writing a patent claim is a complex process and in most companies, it is not the engineer's job to write such a patent. The legal team responsible for this works together with the engineering team to accomplish this. Bell Labs is where Nokia envisions experimental developments for the future, in order to conduct work at Bell Labs you need to be proficient in your field of work, and be able to communicate your ideas to multiple levels (experts, engineers, project managers, etc.) and passion to grow. I think it's important that you first decide what you would like to focus on, and then try to improve on the necessary skills.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?