Picture of What is the most valuable thing you have learned from your role?

What is the most valuable thing you have learned from your role?

Picture of Stefanos
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Stefanos B.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, November 24, 2022

Picture of Stefanos B.

Stefanos B.

Software Engineer

From the first day of my role, I understood that it is not a given and I have to develop myself constantly. Every problem has a different solution. With this idea in mind, I developed a completely different way to face a new upcoming challenge. First, it is very important to understand a problem or a task and after that, you can proceed to the analysis/investigation phase. Finally, you can start implementing solutions until you find the best one. When faced with a large and difficult problem or project, it is vital to be patient and not try to solve it immediately. Also, it is very useful to break down the original problem into smaller pieces in order to handle it better. From my side, after I have divided the problem into smaller parts, I ask for the help of more experienced colleagues in a certain part. The solution to one simple point can lead you to another solution and so on until you finally reach your goal. Remember that when you have a new problem – a task – you can approach it like a puzzle.

Thursday, November 24, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?