Picture of Hi team, can someone share about the interesting part working as a legal counsel for Nokia?

Hi team, can someone share about the interesting part working as a legal counsel for Nokia?

Picture of Priyanshul
4 responses

Ong C. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: About us

Date asked: Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Picture of Priyanshul G.

Priyanshul G.

Leadership Researcher

Hi Ong C. - Glad to connect virtually! Legal Counsel is responsible for performing and ensuring adequate legal and compliance services to the Company throughout the region and other countries as applicable and/or global legal function providing subject matter expert legal services to the businesses. Legal operations in a fast-paced industry environment as part of a first-class Legal team who is transforming legal operations through technology and simplification. Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. Being part of a global best-in-class Legal team Development opportunities Career path Flexible Working For such opportunities, we invite you to continuously check our Career site - (https://careers.nokia.com/) for updated vacancies. Our tool offers the option for notification should other appropriate opportunities arise that meet your profile and interest. We wish you great success in your future career.

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Ong C.

Hi Priyanshul, thanks for sharing the great insights of working as a legal counsel for Nokia. As I realise that Nokia is currently hiring a Legal Counsel to be based in Malaysia. Of course, I have applied. I like the culture of Nokia after browsing through the Nokia website and some available online resources. I can see Nokia has scored a relatively high rating about 4.2 out of 5 on Glassdoor. I believe that you're also happy working in Nokia, your sharing means a lot to me. May I know how long I expect to get an update from your talent acquisition team regarding my application?

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Picture of Priyanshul G.

Priyanshul G.

Leadership Researcher

Hi Ong, Really appreciate your response & interest in Nokia. Yes, Indeed I love the culture & environment here, and much more to share about the insights. Usually, it takes about 5-7 working days for the Talent Acquisition team to update you regarding your application. In case of any delay, you are empowered to write an email for the same & we make sure to provide you with your status update. Please send me an email at - [email protected] | with your updated CV and the Job Code/ID that you are interested in & have applied for. I'll expedite your application internally requesting the Hiring Manager & recruiter to evaluate your candidature as per the fitment of the role & provide you the feedback. Best, Priyanshul Gupta

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Ong C.

Hi Priyanshul, I feel so grateful for your help. Further to the above, I've emailed my CV for your further arrangement. Thanks again for your advice and help. Best regards, Ong

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?