Picture of What have you experienced so far that makes you feel proud for working at Nokia and driving you through your development

What have you experienced so far that makes you feel proud for working at Nokia and driving you through your development

Picture of Dharmendra
2 responses

Margarita L. asked a question to Dharmendra S.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Thursday, October 6, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 13, 2022

Picture of Dharmendra S.

Dharmendra S.

Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support

Hi, thanks for the fascinating question. In my long career, there are many great opportunities and moments that have made me proud. Integrity, Innovation, and inspiring leadership are some of them. I feel very proud to work for a 155+ years old world leader that values integrity so much. We are globally recognized as the highest integrity company. Our ethics, compliance, and values are pivotal in everything we do. This ensures respect, inclusion, diversity, creativity, and openness. Constant innovation is another reason to make me very proud. From the beginning of mobile (GSM) technology, Nokia has been leading and driving innovation. We are already implementing 5G while leading the 6G forums. We also have super inspiring leadership leading Nokia who are connected, accountable and transparent. This makes it far easier to see the big picture and feel excited to contribute and achieve more for our company and the world. We also have a great focus on the planet and sustainability. Developing self is very easy in the company with various resources available to enhance skills (both soft and hard) and competence in various technologies. Overall, the journey has been very fulfilling. Happy to answer in further detail if necessary. All the best.

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Margarita L.

Hi, thank you for sharing so many good reasons to definitely feel proud of and which also much your own values! What a journey!

Thursday, October 13, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?