Picture of Could I hear more about your company and its career?

Could I hear more about your company and its career?

Picture of Sandrine
6 responses

Additional information

Hi, I am a recent Master of Systems Science graduated student.

Mohammad A. asked during the live chat Meet the people at Nokia and learn more about student/new grad opportunities! to Nokia

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

Great to have you with us today and excited to engage with you. How can we help you?

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Shilpi O.

Sales Engineer

Hi Mohammad! Thanks for your question. The benefit of working at a company like Nokia is that there are a lot of different job roles and opportunities that you can pursue. I started off as a software designer in the optical networking business group, then moved to product management and now I am in sales. It is easy to explore new roles and opportunities and expand your skills and experience.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Picture of Mohammad A.

Mohammad A.

Thanks for letting us have this helpful discussion. I am a recent grad student and I am looking to find a proper job according to my interests. I recently found some jobs related to my field of interest. Can you help me know them more or how you recommend me to apply?

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Shilpi O.

Sales Engineer

What are your areas of interest? Maybe we have someone on this chat that works in that area

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Picture of Mohammad A.

Mohammad A.

Thanks again Sandrine and Shilpi. Also, I had an internship project with the city of Ottawa regarding microservices of software development and my part was mainly on the Data part. I am interested in Data analyst and data-based jobs as I am more interested than software developing jobs.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Shilpi O.

Sales Engineer

Here is a link of opportunities to explore https://careers.nokia.com/jobs/search/29771486

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?