Picture of I'm a civil engineering graduate is it possible to get in to nokia by learning skills if yes,  please suggest me some.

I'm a civil engineering graduate is it possible to get in to nokia by learning skills if yes, please suggest me some.

Picture of Linda
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Anonymous asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Thank you for your interest in Nokia! While our core focus is on telecommunications, we do have roles that could potentially leverage your civil engineering background. Just depends on you individual, your location, and projects available. For example, under network Infrastructure: Understanding civil engineering principles is valuable for planning and deploying our network infrastructure, especially in areas like site acquisition and construction. Your experience in project management and coordination could be beneficial for large-scale network deployments. With the rise of 5G and IoT, data analysis skills are becoming increasingly important in the telecommunications industry. I encourage you to visit our careers website - www.nokia.com/careers to explore open positions and learn more about our company.

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?