Picture of Hi Linda, I am a Current Student in CONESTOGA COLLEGE till Aug 2024. This is regarding Job post of Scrum Master & Tester

Hi Linda, I am a Current Student in CONESTOGA COLLEGE till Aug 2024. This is regarding Job post of Scrum Master & Tester

Picture of Linda
1 response

Additional information

Hi Linda, I am Madan Raj Maruthupandian (Currently Student in CONESTOGA COLLEGE till Aug 2024) This is regarding Job Posting "Project Mgmt/Scrum Master Co-op/Intern (Job Number: 23000003B4)" and "Software Tester Co-op/Intern (Job Number: 23000005FZ)" I am genuinely enthusiastic about the opportunity to join Nokia and contribute my skills and experience to the scrum team and quality team within the organization. The Scrum Master and Software Tester roles aligns perfectly with my background and professional aspirations, and I am eager to learn more about the next steps in the hiring process. I understand that you are likely receiving a high volume of applications, and I appreciate your time and effort in reviewing mine. If there is any additional information or documentation that you require to support my application, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to provide it promptly. I look forward to hearing from you regarding the status of my application. Thank you for considering my candidacy, and I remain excited about the opportunity to potentially contribute to Nokia.

madan raj m. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Sunday, June 18, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Hi Raj, nice to virtually meet you. Thank you for your consideration and interest in Nokia. Our team will carefully review your application and reach out to you directly should there be further interest for these two particular positions or any other applications we receive. Please keep in mind our recruiting cycle still runs for another couple of weeks and all applicants following the end of the cycle should receive an update on their status. I wish you all the best in your job search!

Friday, June 23, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?