Picture of Hi, this is Gayathri I've completed my bachelors in comp sci and now pursuing my MCA.python and aws certified.lookingjob

Hi, this is Gayathri I've completed my bachelors in comp sci and now pursuing my MCA.python and aws certified.lookingjob

Picture of Casey
Picture of Stefanos
2 responses

Gayathri N. asked a question to Information Technology

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Last reviewed: Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Picture of Casey C.

Casey C.

Software Architect

Hello Gayathri, Congratulations! For career opportunity, you can find all our jobs on www.nokia.com/careers and apply from there. Best regards, Casey

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Picture of Stefanos B.

Stefanos B.

Software Engineer

Hi Gayathri, Firstly, I would like to thank you for your message and secondly, I congratulate you on all your competencies and certifications you have acquired. Nokia is the right place to expand your knowledge and skills in domains related to your studies and interests. I suggest you review the following link where you can find many job opportunities: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/ You can apply for any open position that best aligns with your education, experience, and qualifications. Please feel free to ask if you need more explanation on a specific position. Thank you in advance, Stefanos

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?