Picture of How will my participation in the Network Infrastructure team contribute to my professional development?

How will my participation in the Network Infrastructure team contribute to my professional development?

Picture of Stefanos
1 response

Danny D. asked a question to Stefanos B.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Last reviewed: Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Picture of Stefanos B.

Stefanos B.

Software Engineer

Hello and thank you for your question. This new team will be developing a Smart Gateway application for our gateways. This is a new trend in the industry and people who are working here will gain good exposure to this new technology. Since this team will be creating various applications, this should provide you the chance to exhibit your creativity and innovation. Beyond all these exciting factors, you will have the opportunity to work on various technologies like AI/ML, Security, SmartHome, Data analysis, etc. From my side, I can assure you that the field of technology is constantly evolving, so every person who wants to follow and work in the field of technology must expand their skills and knowledge daily and not remain stagnant. You can find all our job opportunities for Greece here: https://careers.nokia.com/location/applied-rd-opportunities-at-greece-765?li_fat_id=b8e5e6e0-c241-45a6-83a1-25bc86c57a67

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?