Picture of Does Nokia have any careers where i can work from home.

Does Nokia have any careers where i can work from home.

Picture of Stefanos
1 response

Samuli H. asked a question to Stefanos B.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Picture of Stefanos B.

Stefanos B.

Software Engineer

Hi and thank you for your question. I can answer your question about job types only for the Athens site because that's where I belong. I don't know to tell you what is happening on other sites. In Athens there are 3 work models: • The first is the fully remote model, where the employee works entirely from home. The only limitation of this model is that the employee must live in the same country where the base of the company is located. • The second is the hybrid/flexible model, where the employee works some days from the office and some days from home. At Nokia Athens, the rate is 3 days per week from home and the rest from the office. • The third is the fully on-site model. In this, the employee must visit the company's premises daily. Each employee can choose between models 2 and 3. The first model cannot be taken by all employees, because it is given in rarer cases, for example to employees who live too far from the company's location. Also, not all jobs can be worked from home. Some products require physical presence, and some have lab work, so it is mandatory to be on site every day. For the most part, development roles can work from home more often and more easily. If you want to get an idea about the career opportunities at Nokia, check the following link: https://careers.nokia.com/ Thank you again for your question and if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?