Picture of Can you tell me how I can register for the 5G RAN course? I am a LTE OPT engineer and extremely interested to register.

Can you tell me how I can register for the 5G RAN course? I am a LTE OPT engineer and extremely interested to register.

Best discussions & stories
Picture of Karan
4 responses

Elmira K. asked a question to Karan Y.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Picture of Karan Y.

Karan Y.

Talent Acquisition Partner

Hello Elmira, Pls find the link where you can find variety of courses which may be useful for your career aspirations. https://nokia.training.com/ . Hope this helps!

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Elmira K.

Thank you for your quick response.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

hi @Charles please share your view.

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi Elmira. Thank you for your question. As Steve T. mentioned in his response, self-paced (asynchronous) Nokia learning courses are available on demand (for employees). Non-employees (e.g., customers, channel partners, etc.) must first have an account with Nokia to access its library of learning titles. Nokia's self-paced courses are not adaptive. Adaptive implies using algorithms to manage the interactions between learners and the course content (based on an individual's particular learning needs). Nokia's self-paced courses offer trainees options to (1) skip learning content already mastered (2) bypass content that does not apply to the learner's individual knowledge/skills/attitude/behavioral needs, and (3) review/repeat specific learning content within courses as many times as desired. Use the following link to enter the Nokia learning and development website that provides access to (1) Nokia's Learning Store, (2) the Nokia Learning and Development Hub, and (3) Nokia's industry-recognized Technical Certification programs of which the 5G RAN Certification Programs are part. From the Nokia learning and development website, you can register for 5G RAN training courses and/or for any of several 5G RAN Certification Programs. https://www.nokia.com/networks/training/ The Nokia Learning Store is the entry point to learning solutions covering Nokia products and technology. The Nokia Learning and Development Hub provides access to Nokia's learning library and learning communities, and tools for launching, tracking, and recording your learning history. Please take the time to access the Nokia learning and development website (using the link provided above) to see how easy it is to register for and access any of the 5G RAN Certification Programs. Thank you again for your question.

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?