Picture of Can you give me some tips on what the company values?

Can you give me some tips on what the company values?

Best discussions & stories
Picture of Karan
Picture of Dharmendra
5 responses

Additional information

I just applied for role of Project manager in Nokia and want to know what Nokia values

Theophilus D. asked a question to Karan Y.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Thursday, March 31, 2022

Last reviewed: Monday, April 25, 2022

Picture of Karan Y.

Karan Y.

Talent Acquisition Partner

Hi Theo Like all companies, we have a set of rules of conduct. We are a global company and so we follow the rules of the countries in which we operate. We strive to be honest and fair. We have a culture of integrity. We hold each other accountable. Nokia encourages its employee to be Open, Fearless and Empowered in everything they do at work to bring their best.

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Picture of Dharmendra S.

Dharmendra S.

Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support

Thank you so much for your question Theophilus, I like Karan's response a lot. We value fairness, integrity, diversity, openness, and accountability. Beyond the same and closer to your Project Manager role, Nokia would value your customer serving attitude, problem-solving skills, time & risk management capabilities, and negotiation skills while taking full ownership of the project. I wish you the very best, please feel free to ask more.

Monday, April 11, 2022

Picture of Gail W.

Gail W.

Global Health and Wellbeing Program Manager

I would say, be your authentic self at work. Be open and honest so that people know how they can help you do your best work. Be intentional about connecting with colleagues so that you build networks that can support you, both professionally and personally. Bring your energy and passion - that's what makes Nokia a great place to work! Best of luck with your application!

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Picture of Eva D.

Eva D.

GPM Center of Excellence Leader, Services GPMO, NI Business Group

Thanks for forwarding this question. I do agree with my colleagues’ answers. Also, I would like to add that current Nokia values, defined as per our essentials (open, fearless, empowered) are the pillars of Nokia’s culture. Being open allows us to hear everyone’s voice and get diverse points of view to any discussion, which in turn allows us to find the best solutions. Being fearless means that we do not hold back and are willing to try innovative options to address any task or issue within each of our functions. Being empowered brings efficiency to our work, as we can make decisions and meet our customer and business needs with agility. Good luck with your application!

Monday, April 18, 2022

Picture of Karoliina S.

Karoliina S.

Project Manager, NDAC Networks

Hi Theo, I like the answers of my colleagues. I would just add a person’s own attitude to this. I believe that companies value people who have a positive attitude towards working and learning something new. So bring out your skills and if you don’t know something, be ready to learn. In many cases attitude counts. No one was born a master. Good luck with your job application!

Monday, April 25, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?