Picture of I'm with Nokia,Bangalore & need to know possibilities regarding transfer to Germany as my wife is moving to Germany

I'm with Nokia,Bangalore & need to know possibilities regarding transfer to Germany as my wife is moving to Germany

Picture of Laura
1 response

Additional information

My wife is pursuing her dream job and she needs to move to Germany. I would like to move along with her. I really like being in Nokia and want to know how i can continue with Nokia even if i move outside of India. Is there any possibility for internal transfer to Germany/Netherlands/Finland or any other options. Could you please guide me here? I'm currently a Technical Leader in R&D and working in MN_RAN.

Naresh E. asked a question to Laura V.

Category: About us

Date asked: Thursday, August 19, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 19, 2021

Picture of Laura V.

Laura V.

Technology Centre development manager

Hi, this is discussion you should firstly have with your line manager. If there are organisations and positions open in those locations and organisation supports relocation it is possible, but this is discussion that is case by case reviewed so your LM is the first contact point. Second option is of course apply positions in those countries where relocation is possible. At least in Finland there are several open positions, so please just check the Nokia career pages.

Thursday, August 19, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?