Picture of there is any advantage for foreign students?

there is any advantage for foreign students?

Picture of Charles
1 response

Additional information

im studying HR in Argentina, and my father's friend works on Nokia, he tells me about this page and im looking for a job or any opportunity for foreign students

Jose Q. asked a question to Human Resources

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi Jose – thank you so much for asking this important question. My personal experience as a minority employee is that Nokia is an equal opportunity employer, and that Nokia is committed to employee diversity and inclusion. consider reviewing the Nokia open position(s) that align most with your abilities and interests at: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/student-and-graduate-opportunities/ In summary, at Nokia, hiring managers are trained and directed that employment decisions to recognize biases that help assure such decisions are made irrespective of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law. As a long-time Nokia employee, I have seen Nokia’s commitments to diversity and inclusion in action.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?