Picture of How would you describe the culture?

How would you describe the culture?

Picture of Charles
Picture of Gail
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Gail W.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Thank you for the question. At Nokia, in the words of our chief executive Pekka Lundmark, "In those areas we choose to compete, we will play to win". Our winning attitude is guided by a culture that emphasizes integrity, inclusiveness, and innovation. Nokia’s multi-cultural teams working closely together to achieve its business goals. At Nokia employees communicate freely and effectively within and across teams, groups, organizations, and regions – employees are encouraged to speak up regardless of their job level. Integrity, ethics, and compliance are very important at Nokia; they represent how we view ourselves and our interactions with colleagues and customers.

Monday, November 2, 2020

Picture of Gail W.

Gail W.

Global Health and Wellbeing Program Manager

One of the main aspects of our culture that I think shines through the most is transparency. Throughout my time at Nokia I've always felt that there's been a safe environment to talk openly, to challenge and to ask for help when I needed it. It's the people that make the company great and that's certainly true of Nokia. People treat each other with respect, and you can see that through the way in which we work and collaborate together to achieve the best outcome.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?