Picture of Are there any career opportunities at Nokia Wroclaw for fresh graduates who know basic programming skills?

Are there any career opportunities at Nokia Wroclaw for fresh graduates who know basic programming skills?

15 responses

Additional information

Given the fact that most job opportunities at Nokia Wroclaw require programming knowledge, I was wondering, if someone who is not actually a pro programmer and just learning the basics, would they be able to apply for some student job at Nokia?

Milad B. asked during the live chat Working with world speed record-breaking 5G technology in Nokia to Nokia

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Dariusz G.

Squad Group Leader

Hello Milad, Great that you could join us. For people just starting programming or wanting to start we've prepared an introduction program called NOKIA Academy.

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Roza K.

Integration & Verification Engineer

We have some opportunities for young programmers like working student, summer practices, Nokia Academy

Milad B.

That sounds great. So will I be able to join such academy by simply going through all the jobs available on your website or is there any specific place for it that I need to check?

Malgorzata V.

Talent Acquisition Partner

Hi Milad! Thank you for joining. We have opportunities for working students as well (you can check them out on our career website: www.nokia.com/careers) . As Dariusz mentioned, we also prepared NOKIA Academy for people who would like to start their career with us. It is a possibility to participate in trainings with our engineers.

Picture of Kamil M.

Kamil M.

Faculty of Mechanical Engineering

Hi, I'm Kamil. Answering: of course yes Nokia (at least Wrocław) is open for people without commercial experience. Please find and join our "speed recruitment" events, you can check your skills there and receive information wherher your programiing skills are ok or not yet. I am not a programmer - and I am able to pass our speed recruitment process, so I could enter an interview. I guess you as well ;)

Milad B.

Wow thank you for all the information here. However how would I be able to get access to such events? should I apply for them first or is there any website that would notify us on such events?

Milad B.

Ok found it

Malgorzata V.

Talent Acquisition Partner

I suggest you follow us on Social Media - Facebook is a good source of information in this regard, we always promote such events there

Milad B.

On this website I would apply for a test meeting

Milad B.

Of course and I really appreciate that ma'am

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

Check our Wroclaw Facebook page: Nokia Technology Center Wrocław Careers

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?