Picture of Hello Linda! What languages & technologies should I learn to secure Comp Science Co-Op at Nokia Canada? Thanks!

Hello Linda! What languages & technologies should I learn to secure Comp Science Co-Op at Nokia Canada? Thanks!

Picture of Linda
4 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Md Zubayer A. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: About us

Date asked: Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Last reviewed: Monday, September 30, 2024

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Hi Md, that is a difficult question to answer as every business group, project and team have different requirements and it is constantly changing. Should you want to look at specific roles, the best way is to review the job description that can be found here: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/student-and-graduate-opportunities/canada/ click on blue button on the right-hand side and you can filter for the type of positions you want. When you look at each role, there will be the listed tech skills required. Thanks.

Friday, September 27, 2024

Md Zubayer A.

Thanks for the insight! I am looking for Software developer internships. Is there any chance you can share exactly which languages and libraries are mostly used in Nokia projects. I understand it may vary a lot, but just for giving extra focus on heavily used ones in my practice. Thanks again!!! ~Md

Friday, September 27, 2024

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

We have too many to list and I would really empower you to look at some of the job descriptions as they would highlight the languages and libraries that are used. Mostly cutting-edge and they are still constantly changing/evolving. Remember every employer can train technical skills but showing adaptability, innovation, challenging the status quo and passion for tech is something we value more in students than just only focusing on the technical aspects. Thanks.

Monday, September 30, 2024

Md Zubayer A.

That's much more inspiring. Thank youu!!!

Monday, September 30, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?