Picture of Does Nokia Canada have students who work remotely?

Does Nokia Canada have students who work remotely?

Picture of Linda
3 responses

Additional information

Nokia Canada - No office in my province locally

Matthew B. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Yes we do, it depends on the role you obtain but we have many students who work remotely, in a hybrid model or in the office.

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Matthew B.

That's great to hear! I've applied to several software developer co-op positions which begin in the Fall. I appreciate any information or advice you can provide about the student hiring process at Nokia.

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Hi Matthew, thanks for your application and consideration! Our student positions are highly competitive, to get an advantage I would absolutely recommend to reach out to some of our technical employees and/or hiring manager on social media such as LinkedIn, etc. or attend events where Nokia might be present. In addition to your application, these networking opportunities will definitely help. Please note our recruitment cycle is quite long as we have a couple of hundred of positions each term open. The deadline for fall term hires is mid-July when all of our positions will be closed. You will receive an email of your application update if the position closes. Hope this advice helps you a bit. Best of luck in your application process!

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?