Picture of What makes Nokia special? Why did you all choose to make a career there?

What makes Nokia special? Why did you all choose to make a career there?

Picture of Chris
6 responses

Chris C. asked during the live chat Meet the people at Nokia and learn more about student/new grad opportunities! to Nokia

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Gino M.

Head of Innovation Solutions

For me Chris, it's the incredibly world of opportunities that it offered. I've had the chance to travel all around the world, meet amazing people, and work on incredible projects worth billions of dollars... It gave me the ability to file patents, and get recognize in the industry... I'm not sure I could of achieved all of that anywhere else.... You can be very successful at Nokia without having multiple PHDs, etc., be empowered, fearless and willing to learn... that's what worked for me

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Picture of Chris C.

Chris C.

Global Head of Employer Branding

Thanks.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Picture of Chantha N.

Chantha N.

New Professionals Program Lead

From my perspective, making my career here for 13 years, Nokia is special because of the people I work with. I choose to make a career here because I am challenged every day, have supportive team members across the globe and have different learning offerings for my personal and professional growth.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Picture of Kathryn M.

Kathryn M.

Account Executive

Hi there Chris - such a great question! For me, the fact that Nokia is a market leader on many technologies is huge! And like Gino, what attracted me were the many opportunities that existed! There are many opportunities to contribute to success of both your working group and the company!

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Shagun Q.

Software Development Engineer

Being a new grad, Nokia is my first full time job. Nokia has a great culture and open communication. There is recognition and proper feedback for both good and bad, makes you feel noticed for all the efforts. Nokia has multiple different projects so you are always challenged and have opportunities to enhance your skills.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Picture of Chris C.

Chris C.

Global Head of Employer Branding

Thanks all.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?