Picture of I have been studying through NokiaEDU and can someone share with me how to reach nokia and request for Nokia PTID

I have been studying through NokiaEDU and can someone share with me how to reach nokia and request for Nokia PTID

Picture of Charles
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Charles J.

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Sunday, September 19, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, November 18, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi – Thank you for the inquiry. Most often, the Nokia Insider site receives questions from prospective interns, co-ops, and new graduates about roles, work, and life with Nokia, career tips, career development, everyday life, and Nokia’s culture. Regarding your inquiry about obtaining a PTID (Personal Training Identification Number) – assigned to each individual technician registered in Nokia supplier database SEP (Supplier Excellence Program), the guidance is to contact Nokia through the supplier that sponsored your required trainings and certification. For interests in specific job opportunities within Nokia, review the job positions at Nokia available via the following link, and then apply for the open position(s) that are of interest to you and which best align with your experience and qualifications: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/student-and-graduate-opportunities/ Thank you again for your question.

Thursday, November 18, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?