Picture of How I can get a chance to work at Nokia? I have great skills and experience in the Photonics Industry(Laser AND Optics).

How I can get a chance to work at Nokia? I have great skills and experience in the Photonics Industry(Laser AND Optics).

Picture of Charles
3 responses

Satinder W. asked a question to Charles J.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Monday, September 19, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, November 3, 2022

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi Satinder, Thank you for asking this question. I’ve been a Nokian since 2015 and feel that Nokia is indeed a great place at which to work and at which to grow my knowledge and skills in my area of professional expertise. Regarding your question, the suggested approach is to thoroughly review the job requirements associated with the Nokia career opportunities that best align with your aspirations, experience, and qualifications. The position descriptions provide information about the team of which you’ll be part, what you will learn, how you will contribute to the team’s goals, and the desired skills and experience. Job positions at Nokia are available via the following link: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/ Closely review the expectations and requirements associated with the open position(s) that are of interest to you and which best align with your experience and qualifications. Don’t hesitate to apply for all positions in which you wish to be considered. Thank you again for your mindful question.

Monday, September 19, 2022

Satinder W.

Hi Charles, Thank you so much for your response. I applied for a job as jr Optical system verification engineer, and I believe I have necessary skills and experience for this kind of role. Looking forward to adding my expertise to achieving Nokia's goals. Thanks.

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi Satinder – Thank you for sharing. Nokia is a great place at which to apply your knowledge, skills, and experience from being part of the photonics industry. In fact, photonics is among the leading trending technologies for employee and customer learning and development for 2022 and into early 2023. At Nokia, in the words of our chief executive Pekka Lundmark, "In those areas we choose to compete, we will play to win,". Those areas of competition include communications transport – where the Nokia Network Infrastructure (NI) business group focuses on the building blocks and essential solutions of critical networks, driving digitalization across all industries primarily through internet protocol (IP) networks, optical networks, and fixed networks. The data show that the leading technical training associated with the NI business group include topics associated with internet protocol, telecom applications, transport, service routing, optics/photonics, and technologies and products. Thank you again for your inquiry.

Thursday, November 3, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?