What does being one of the 10 Nokia Ambassadors across the globe mean to you?
3 responses
Gareth E. asked a question to Nokia
Category: Experience
Date asked: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Last update: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Andrea U.
I meet and talk to a lot of people every day both internally at Nokia, and externally. The majority of the questions I receive are about life at the company, how we work, my areas of expertise - talent management, leadership development, career-related questions, engagement. It is a great feeling when one can support others with their know-how, experience, and own unique perspective. As one of the 10 Nokia Ambassadors, I get the opportunity to interact with anyone across the globe who has the same or other questions about Nokia, supporting their thinking and decision-making process with my own view, sharing why I'm passionate about working here that might provide more visibility on the 'Nokia experience'. To me, this role means Nokia's recognition, trust, and empowerment that we commonly see around ourselves at the company in our everyday professional lives.
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Krishna X.
In Nokia 10, I like to prefer a removable battery mobile phones. Because sometimes phone will over heating due to watching TV, learning education on you tube,playing games etc. you are manufacturing the plastic case cover. Aluminum is also not the perfect material to make a mobile device. It is impossible to use internal antennas unless plastic/glass windows are used to allow signal in and out of the phone. As a result of making the device from metal, this Aluminium increases the rate of heat transfer from internal components to the air/hand. Aluminium devices are less durable, heavier made of poly carbonate. plastic cover case is a non conductor. It helps us to avoid low radiation of mobile phones. I like to prefer plastic case mobile phones.
Friday, February 15, 2019
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Social Employer Branding Lead
Hi Krishna, The Nokia Mobile team handles all phone related queries, we suggest you to also reach out to them! https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/support
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.