Picture of Please can you tell me the professional cadres that exist in Nokia? And are salary levels for these levels fixed?

Please can you tell me the professional cadres that exist in Nokia? And are salary levels for these levels fixed?

Picture of Yuki
3 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Peter N. asked during the live chat Launch your career with Nokia: Live Chat with recent graduates and interns | Europe Edition to Nokia

Category: General

Date asked: Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Picture of Yuki M.

Yuki M.

Early Careers Program Associate

Hi Peter, at Nokia we have different levels of responsibility that are expressed through job grades. These job grades don't have a fixed salary attached but are instead influenced by country regulations and guidelines. Hope that answers your question

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Peter N.

Thank you for your response Yuki. I am interested in R&D, and I would like to know what the title of someone with a PhD for example will be upon entry into Nokia. I know there are titles in some companies: researcher, junior researcher, senior researcher, etc.

Picture of Yuki M.

Yuki M.

Early Careers Program Associate

We have indeed offers for PhD candidates! Most PhD positions are under Bell-labs, I would recommend visiting our website to learn more specifics!

Did you find this discussion helpful?