Picture of  Can you please tell me about the trainee program?

Can you please tell me about the trainee program?

Picture of Izabela
Picture of Yuki
4 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Vivetha L. asked during the live chat Launch your career with Nokia: Live Chat with recent graduates and interns | Europe Edition to Nokia

Category: General

Date asked: Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Last reviewed: Friday, September 13, 2024

Picture of Izabela S.

Izabela S.

Talent Attraction Partner

Hello! Our trainee programs are a bit different in every country. But one thing that is common for all countries is the fact that we are not expecting to hire Trainees that know it all since the beginning. Internships at Nokia are prepared for sharing knowledge and helping to improve the skills of the Trainee. Focusing on more formal aspects - it will depend on the country. In some countries our internships could last a month, in some 6 months is the minimum. Is there any specific country that I can tell you more about? :)

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Picture of Yuki M.

Yuki M.

Early Careers Program Associate

I can add some more information about the life at Nokia during an internship. We have a community of interns, trainees and recent grads that join together to make life at Nokia more fun and engaging! through NextGEN we're able to find like-minded people to accompany us on our development journey, newtworking and attending workshops that contribute to our individual paths to eventual world domination

Vivetha L.

As a fresher will I get the opportunity to get into the job in Finland or Nokia

Picture of Anna P.

Anna P.

It's definitely worth trying! Visit our website to find out more about opportunities in Finland: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/student-and-graduate-opportunities/finland/

Friday, September 13, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?