Picture of How do I prepare for an interview at Nokia? Can you explain the recruitment process?

How do I prepare for an interview at Nokia? Can you explain the recruitment process?

Picture of Izabela
Picture of Izabela
3 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Sravani M. asked during the live chat Launch your career with Nokia: Live Chat with recent graduates and interns | Europe Edition to Nokia

Category: General

Date asked: Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Picture of Izabela S.

Izabela S.

Talent Attraction Partner

Hi! This is a really good question. I'm Izabela from the Talent Attraction Team in Poland and I will try to give you some tips :) The recruitment process is a bit different in every country so particular steps may change. In technical we frequently conduct a technical test. We will invite the chosen candidates to the next stages based on the results. Usually, next is a short conversation with our recruiter who will set up the interview. The next stage is a technical & soft-skill-oriented interview. After that, we should be able to make the recruitment decision.

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Picture of Izabela S.

Izabela S.

How to prepare for the interview?  First of all, be yourself Interviews are the perfect opportunity for you to learn more about the role. So before the interview please take a look at the job description to check the responsibilities and requirements. If there is anything unclear, then prepare questions to ask about during the meeting. Check the requirements and try to prepare some examples showing that you have this particular skill set.

Picture of Izabela S.

Izabela S.

Please, remember that an interview is not an exam - we are not expecting someone to give 100% correct answers. Students and new grads are joining Nokia to learn and work on their competencies :)

Did you find this discussion helpful?