Picture of Hi Ruchi! I wanted to ask you what the company culture was like?

Hi Ruchi! I wanted to ask you what the company culture was like?

Picture of Ruchi
2 responses

Additional information

Also, what are the career progression opportunities provided at Nokia? Lastly, what is your favorite part of working there? Thank you so much! P.S I would love to connect on LinkedIn!

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Syed Faseeh Hayder N. asked a question to Ruchi R.

Date asked: Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Last reviewed: Friday, August 23, 2024

Picture of Ruchi R.

Ruchi R.

Software Enginner

Hello Syed Faseeh Hayder N, Thank you for asking. Nokia's culture is based on the three pillars of being open, fearless and empowered. The open culture enables everyone to communicate effectively, thus fostering growth. Being fearless encourages to take risks, be innovative, and voice one's opinions without fear of retribution or failure. Nokia empowers its employees by maintaining an environment where there is mutual trust and a highly supportive leadership. Along with this, every Nokian gets the opportunity and encouragement to regularly engage in various activities such as yoga, meditation, cycling, and more. This not only helps in maintaining a good work-life balance but also promotes overall health. Nokia has various programs to help its employees in their career development such as Coaching, Mentoring, Career Dialog and more. Nokia also has a Buddy Program, where every employee upon joining the company, is assigned to a Buddy who can help them navigate through their first few weeks. Along with this, there are many opportunities of learning within the company either through hands-on activities or training material and courses spanning over diverse topics. One can choose from any of these options to grow or make a transition in their career. My favorite part of being at Nokia is the open culture, an amazing team of individuals I get to work with and definitely the work-life balance. Hope this excites you about joining us and becoming a part of our Nokia family. Sure, reach me on my LinkedIn Id: www.linkedin.com/in/ruchi-rajput-76048a104

Friday, August 23, 2024

Syed Faseeh Hayder N.

Hey Ruchi! Thank you so much for your thorough response. It is exciting to hear Nokia values overall health. I am also intrigued by the open culture aspect of working st Nokia. I have noticed that this environment fosters innovation and productivity. I have sent you a connection request. Would love to chat with you more on there!

Friday, August 23, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?