Picture of Can you please advise on the technologies I need to focus on to increase chances for being chosen as a trainee.

Can you please advise on the technologies I need to focus on to increase chances for being chosen as a trainee.

Picture of Rita
3 responses

Additional information

I am very interested in becoming a trainee at Nokia and would like to prepare effectively for this opportunity. Please advise me on the specific technologies and technical stack that I should focus on to increase my chances of being chosen as a trainee? I am a Developing Digital Services Student

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Ekaterina S. asked a question to Remi M.

Date asked: Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Last reviewed: Friday, October 11, 2024

Picture of Rita L.

Rita L.

Information Management - Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management

Hi! I would say that there is no magic recipe and that technology is evolving all the time and depends on your areas of interest and what resources the company is investing in, but also that Python is highly used for data science, SQL allows you to understand the structure of the data. More than advice, I can add that you should focus on the technologies that you love and focus on those, there is nothing better than being happy with your job.

Friday, August 9, 2024

Ekaterina S.

Thank you for the answer. You are right and I like what I am doing - Developing Digital Services, but there are many ways and tools with which the solution can be achieved and the work may be done. Are there any developing skills in demand in the nearest future for the company?

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Picture of Remi M.

Remi M.

Software Engineer

Hi Ekaterina! To increase your chances of being selected as a trainee at Nokia, start by choosing a specific role you want to apply for. Once you've identified the role, carefully review the job offer or trainee program description. Focus on the required technical skills and qualifications mentioned. Could you please describe your studies "Developing Digital Services"? I mean what technologies do you learn there etc

Friday, October 11, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?