Picture of What is the age limit?

What is the age limit?

Picture of Charles
1 response

Additional information

Do you teach old dogs new tricks? How will train me? Do your employees get paid weekly? Would you consider me as an intern? Do you provide furnished accommodation walking distance to the shopping centre? Would I be remote working from home? Do you employee part-time workers? When can we meet to discuss a career opportunity ? Dear Prospective Pen Pal Teacher Ms. Claudia A with students aged 3 to 19+: Trial: "My Class" - "555A-Frank O's Pen Pal Exchange". . . Click on the blue coloured NEW in the top left corner you find my three : Franck T; Dianne T; June T. Your Pen Pal Students write to my three Pen Pal Students. Try clicking on "support" at the bottom of every page. Please send feedback and comments so we can grow together... Pen Pal Teacher Mr. Frank O.  PS: Dear Ms. Claudia A., (Brazil). I have just updated my Pen Pal profile. Please check it out and send feedback. Thanks. Frank O. (Finland). https://www.epals.com Wednesday, 17/02/2021, 16:41 EEST.

Anonymous asked a question to Charles J.

Category: General

Date asked: Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 25, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hello – Thank you for your questions and thank you for your interest in Nokia. As a first step of the process, individuals interested in a career at Nokia should review the openings available at the following link. https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/student-and-graduate-opportunities/ After reviewing the opportunities available through the link, individuals are encouraged to apply for the open position(s) of interest to them. Position details and eligibility criteria for given job openings typically will be listed in the opening’s position description. Answers to additional questions about the position (e.g., training, compensation, remote work arrangements, etc.) can be provided by the hiring manager for the during the interview and new-hire processes.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?