Picture of Hi Bori M. What matters more in Nokia,Passion, teamwork spirit, creativity or A.Grades??

Hi Bori M. What matters more in Nokia,Passion, teamwork spirit, creativity or A.Grades??

Picture of Laura
Picture of Sandrine
3 responses

Additional information

Respected Bori M., Ahmed and Mohamed....

Saqlain Q. asked a question to Engineering & Science

Category: About us

Date asked: Thursday, November 26, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, November 27, 2020

Picture of Laura V.

Laura V.

Technology Centre development manager

Hi, many of those are very important for us. But I would like to quote our cultural principles, which are drive, dare and care. Perhaps those will give you insight on the most valuable aspects we look in our people. We drive matters, we dare to lead and challenge and we care for one another. Hope this helps.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

hi Bori M. Mohamed A. could you also share your perspective on this topic ?

Friday, November 27, 2020

Picture of Bori M.

Bori M.

Head of Coaching & Mentoring

Hi, Saqlain H - I believe you wanted to address this to me. Without passion and drive, how can you create team spirit? Of course your education, your background, technical-professional skills are important, but much more important is your attitude, how you collaborate. How you help your team, how courageous you are to come forward with new ideas and push for innovation - which may mean small improvements, or brand new, breakthrough ideas. I'd also add resilience and willingness to learn, cope with change, and open communication. The list is longer, but you get the feeling of it already. More of the HOW you do things, not just the WHAT.

Friday, November 27, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?