In 2010 I moved from Software R&D Manager to Competence Development and Product Manager.
In 2017 I took a new role as Head of Transformation in Mobile Network China.
In 2018 I became the Head of HangzhouTechnology Center.
I take care of the R&D center development in the following areas with the whole Technology Center Leadership team:
- R&D efficiency and continuous quality improvement
- Hiring and R&D resource allocation across units in the Hangzhou Technology Center
- R&D competence development across units in the Hangzhou Technology Center
- Employer of Choice, Engagement & employee well-being
- Innovation and incubation
- Ecosystem cooperation including government, university, and industry
I'm based in Hangzhou, China.
I have a lot of challenges in this position. I feel extremely lucky: I work with excellent colleagues and together we can achieve a lot.
I like Nokia's culture and values and in my daily work, I can inspire people as an ambassador.
Collaborating with others helps build up relationships and trust. I always found it helped me in another area with other people. So, to help others is to help ourselves.