Hello, I would love to work at Nokia. What is the hiring process like?
Picture of Kamil
15 responses
Additional information
I am a FTTH Engineer (10 years of experience) ,
Klevis O. asked a question to Daniela L.
Category: How to apply
Date asked: Monday, June 24, 2019
Last update: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Ursula P.
Please have a look at the career website and see which job you are fitting best with your skillset. Thank you for your interest.
Monday, June 24, 2019
Martine S.
Hi Klevis, we have currently multiple vacancies in IT focused on 3 countries: Portugal,Hungary and India. You can find the different positions on our website www.nokia.com/careers
Monday, June 24, 2019
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Social Employer Branding Lead
Hi Klevis, thanks for joining us today. Check: www.nokia.com/careers and apply from there
Monday, June 24, 2019
Vinod A.
Hi Klevis, thanks for sharing your passion for Nokia! We keep hiring candidates on an equal opportunities basis.. What kind of the role are you looking? Looking into the FTTH, it seems that you need to look the opportunity in the Nokia R&D units. We are looking for persons from the IT domain..
Monday, June 24, 2019
Klevis O.
Hello Vinod, thank you for your reply. I have applied for OSP Engineer /or FTTH Planing Engineer. But is there any estimated time for you to consider those applications?
Monday, June 24, 2019
Vinod A.
It depends upon the recruiter and hiring manager.. Please contact them.
Monday, June 24, 2019
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
It really all depends on the number of candidates but be sure that we are doing our best to give everyone an answer as fast as possible!
Monday, June 24, 2019
Klevis O.
Thank you Sandrine!
Monday, June 24, 2019
Vignesh I.
Is Work-student opportunities are available in Nokia Munich, Germany?
Monday, January 13, 2020
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
hi Vignesh, as such Nokia is supporting the Vocational training program and we have open positions in our multiple sites in Germany. Regarding trainee/student work-opportunities, we always put our latest requests on Nomiko: http://www.nomiko.de. You can check (and apply) directly in the tool. We usually have opportunities in Munich. Good luck!
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Picture of Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Talent Acquisition Partner, HR Region Americas
Hello Klevis, You can review all our open positions thru www.nokia.com/careers. In this site you can filter the positions for location, role, job type, etc.. I wish you great success in your future career.
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Picture of Laura V.
Laura V.
Technology Centre development manager
Hi Kevin, I would recommend you to also follow our social media sites. We have for example virtual speed recruitment events as such which we advertise on social media sites. In these events, you have the opportunity to pitch yourself to our recruiting line managers. So keep your eyes open.
Monday, November 2, 2020
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.