How should I apply and get an interview for 5G related positions?
7 responses
Additional information
I’m a recent graduate from Wichita State University. For some position in R&D positions of 5G posted on Nokia’s career site, how would I apply and get an interview for those positions?
Narvaneni X. asked a question to Nokia
Category: Interview Tips
Date asked: Monday, June 24, 2019
Last update: Monday, June 24, 2019
Pedro E.
Hi Narvaneni, welcome to the Nokia IT Live chat. You need to submit your cv via the Nokia careers website. If your profile is matching the expectations you will be contacted for an interview.
Monday, June 24, 2019
Ursula P.
Hi, this chat is around the search of Nokia from the IT function - I can for the R&D roles only refer to the Nokia career website.
Monday, June 24, 2019
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Social Employer Branding Lead
Yes, we have plenty of positions in 5G! You can find more details on our LinkedIn dedicated page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nokia/life/5gatnokia
Monday, June 24, 2019
Narvaneni X.
Thank you. I’ll do that. I hope to meet you all soon. What will be the technical environment that an individual will be working in if he is willing to continue in 5G technology?
Monday, June 24, 2019
Pedro E.
Hi Narvaneni, it will vary. In Nokia you will find 5G roles requiring the advanced and deep 5G technical knowledge. But you will also find other that will just require basic understanding. It will depend on the domain R&D, sales, customer support, etc.
Monday, June 24, 2019
Vinod A.
We have various R&D centres spread across the globe where R&D and future product development keep going. You can look for the respective opening at the career portal. In this session, we are addressing and looking for the candidates for IT..
Monday, June 24, 2019
Narvaneni X.
Thanks guys.
Monday, June 24, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.