How did you join Nokia? With referral or walk-in interviews? Do you have any advice?
Picture of Sandrine
11 responses
Additional information
How do I apply for telecommunication jobs? or Digital marketing jobs?
Rosina E. asked a question to Nokia
Category: Interview Tips
Date asked: Thursday, February 21, 2019
Last update: Friday, February 21, 2020
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Social Employer Branding Lead
Hi Rosina, we have a strong referral program in place and always encourage our employees to bring talented friends to the company. Also, you can find all our jobs on www.nokia.com/careers and apply from there. My colleague, Sam S. might share her experience in applying and joining Nokia.
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Catalina Z.
Hello Rosina, it is very important that you keep an eye on available opportunities. You can even activate notifications to receive an e-mail when new positions are available. In my experience, I came as a referral, as there was an open position and I was actively looking for a new job. I had several interviews back then, and it has been a really nice experience. I wish you great success! Regards,
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Picture of Lucy F.
Lucy F.
head of technology
Hello Rosina, here is my experience, many years ago I saw there was open position in NOKIA via website, and I applied the position which I was interested, later I received call from NOKIA HR to invite me to join interview. There are several round interviews, which let me feel NOKIA is really professional to find right people, it's great experience for me, finally when I got the offer I confirmed NOKIA was the company I was looking for. Later I recommended my friends to join NOKIA, there is referral program in our company and we always encourage colleagues to recommend talents.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Picture of Andrejs B.
Andrejs B.
Source To Pay Project Development Team Lead
Hi Rosina, I also joined Nokia through a referral. There was an open position in the team and one of the alumni in my university distributed that among recent graduates. I applied for the position and was lucky to pass a series of interviews and get the offer. As shared above, my advice would be to stay up to date on open positions shared on Nokia's career website and apply for the ones that you're interested in. In addition to that, I would also encourage you to be proactive on social media, engage with our official channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and take part in discussions that take place there. This way you might discover even more opportunities that spark an interest in you.
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Yasin X.
Hi. I saw a job at IP Network & Automation Part-Time Intern on Linkedin. It is a well-established company that I can improve myself and think I can be useful at the same time. That's why I applied. My humble advice system is very nice but job notifications may be more up to date. In general, the system is very successful. Yours truly
Sunday, December 8, 2019
Mehmet T.
Hi Rosa, Nokia is my first mobile phone I used many years ago. Thanks to Nokia I was introduced to freedom of communication. As soon as I saw the Nokia brand on Linkedin, I immediately applied for the business opportunity. To me, when you visit the Nokia web pages, it seems that you are sincere and friendly. This feeling must spread to every area.
Wednesday, December 25, 2019
Zafar K.
I guess, floating/sharing a tangible idea with the board of directors with the aims to collective evaluate its worth to buy or throw it may be a nice starting point. In this regard, I ahve someting which my revolutionize Nokia Platform in terms of growth and contributions for the betterment of humanity, but don't know with whom I may share it! If someone could provide me relevant email addresses. My PhD work's online downlading link is: http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:549813/fulltext01.pdf
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Thank you Zafar, as far as I can see your Phd is for Mobile devices. In that case, I encourage you to get in touch with https://www.nokia.com/phones/. All the best!
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Picture of Ram V.
Ram V.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Hi Rosina, I joined through my social network. We do encourage employee referrals however any source would be treated on merit only. I suggest you to apply for the most relevant position through our career site.
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Anonymous
Hi, I am based in Dubai. And I am interested to Join Nokia team in the Gulf Region. Either on the Network side or on the consumer business side. Can you advice how to go about it. I have worked in MEA region for more than 20+ years on both mobile network and consume side including carrier and regulatory relationship management.
Friday, February 21, 2020
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Hi, it seems you have a great profile. Go, check and apply on our job opportunities via this link: www.nokia.com/careers. All the best!
Friday, February 21, 2020
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.