Is it possible to relocate from India Chennai Nokia (ISCM) to Canada Nokia?
Picture of Cindi
3 responses
Additional information
FRo
Satheesh A. asked a question to Human Resources
Category: Internal career mobility
Date asked: Friday, February 15, 2019
Last update: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Social Employer Branding Lead
Hi, On some occasions, we are able to pay for relocation. However, that is not the case for all of our job opportunities. If you are interested in submitting your profile for a particular position, make sure you read the complete description and also, the requirements for that particular job. I hope this clarifies your question.
Monday, February 18, 2019
Picture of Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Lead Counsel - Procurement Legal COE
Hi, Each job description will show the country/market where the job is located. Some jobs may provide relocation. Because we have learned to work virtually, many jobs can be performed from any place in the world and may not require relocation.
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Glenda Y.
Nokia, as you know is a global company. I , myself, recently relocated from Columbus, Ohio to Dallas, TX, not quite the move that you're inquiring about. However, once hired, there are job postings internationally that qualified candidates may apply for, and there are often relocation packages if the skill set, fit and need justifies the relocation expenses. Of course, there are no guarantees, but that fact that we have employees living and contributing from every corner of the globe certainly raises your opportunities. Good luck!
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.