What opportunities are there for freshers?
1 response
Additional information
Hi Sam I completed my Electronics and Communication Engineering undergraduate course in 2013 and passed with distinction in India. Now I am looking for a job in US. As a fresher will I be given a chance to prove myself.
Anonymous asked a question to Nokia
Category: Open positions
Date asked: Thursday, February 14, 2019
Last update: Friday, February 15, 2019
Sam Y.
Hello there! It is my opinion that Nokia does give chance to fresh graduates. I, for example, am a fresh graduate and landed my first job in Nokia in my home country! The company would like, of course, to train their own Engineers to be better suited and well-equipped for the tasks inside the company while university education gears us up with the fundamentals. Definitely, your developed knowledge of wireless communication and telecommunications, as well as, your background in programming language from the university will give you an advantage. You could also check out what programs and opportunities are available in Nokia and what's specific to US by checking out https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers. I hope I was able to enlighten you and if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to respond back and help you out more.
Friday, February 15, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.