How can I join and prepare for Nokia's hiring process?
Picture of Daniela
Picture of Andrejs
3 responses
Additional information
I have 3 years of experience in the telecom field
abhinav G. asked a question to Nokia
Category: How to apply
Date asked: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Last update: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Social Employer Branding Lead
Hi Abhinav C., thank you for your interest in joining Nokia! You will find some useful hints in the related questions section. Bertrand M. and Sam S. would you have any recommendations for Abhinav?
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Picture of Andrejs B.
Andrejs B.
Source To Pay Project Development Team Lead
Hi Abhinav, In my view, the best way to prepare for a hiring process is to find your 'why' and put it on paper. Thinking about and writing down why you are applying for a job can really help to structure all the thoughts that circle in the head, as well as make a mental check of where you are, where you want to develop and what you want to achieve. This activity alone can bring a lot of confidence to navigate the hiring process. The best advice I can give is to be yourself. Nothing brings more stress about the upcoming interview than worrying how to answer specific questions or present yourself better.
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Picture of Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Talent Acquisition Partner, HR Region Americas
Hello Abhinav, It’s important to know about the company, try to arrive early to the building of the interview, you’ll never know if you will waste time in the parking lot or the elevator, get well dressed and if they ask you to bring documents please do it. You can check our profiles in https://careers.nokia.com/ ¡Good Luck!
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.