“ Can I know what Nokia prepares for us in 2019? ”

Alloo S. asked a question in topic General
to Any Engineering & Science Insiders

12/02/2019
Hello, I am a technology lover and I am a passionate of smartphones and AI.
13/02/2019
Research And Development Engineer, Nokia Technology Center, Inc. Philippines

Hello, @Lucy F., would you like to share your insight and expertise in this matter?

People invited to join the discussion:

Head Of Technology, Nokia Mobile Network
13/02/2019
Alloo S.

If someone can help me! I am a blogger and passionate high tech and Nokia is one of my first cellphone i loved!!!

14/02/2019
Head Of Technology, Nokia Mobile Network

Great, I like your passion for technology! Nokia is not focused on cellphone development, but driving all the critical technologies to connect the world – from massive-scale access, the converged edge cloud and the smart network fabric, through to the core and network management systems, and cognitive intelligence, security, and new digital value platforms. You can see our job opportunities from our external career site, www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/our-oppor…  , please have a look and good luck!

14/02/2019
Alloo S.

Great!!! I see and thanks for your response!
But if I can ask you: does that mean you'll no longer make smartphones or it just a little break?
I see also you are working with Rakuten, what kind of contract you have please (I mean what you do for them) if it's not a secret of course?!

14/02/2019
Social Employer Branding Lead, Nokia

Hi, you might want to check this page also: www.nokia.com/about-us/news/.  When it comes to mobile devices, you might want to launch a request at www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/support.  They will gladly support you.

14/02/2019
Alloo S.

Great, thanks again, I like how you are working!

Nokia

We create the technology to connect the world. To learn more about Life at Nokia and search for available opportunities, visit our Nokia careers website www.nokia.com/careers. 

Visit website