How did Nokia contribute to your personal and professional development?
Picture of Lucy
Picture of Karoliina
3 responses
Fengli M. asked a question to Lucy F.
Category: Experience
Date asked: Friday, February 1, 2019
Last update: Wednesday, February 14, 2024
Picture of Lucy F.
Lucy F.
head of technology
Nokia culture help us unlock people's potential, in my career in NOKIA, I really feel it's right culture to support my personal development. I met different line managers in NOKIA, they all taking care of people 's development. My line manager always encourages me to think about besides my own work, how I could contribute more for my team, the organization, NOKIA. I was always encouraged to put extra miles to take something new, it help me a lot to build network, to gain more experience . And Nokia supports internal transfer, there are many internal jobs, after several years working in one position, if I want to develop myself in new area, I could very openly to discuss with my manager and get supports for new development. So I feel working in Nokia , everyday I can find new energy.
Friday, February 1, 2019
Picture of Karoliina S.
Karoliina S.
Project Manager, NDAC Networks
Hi Fengli, Nokia offers a wide range of different trainings to maintain our competence and develop our skills even further. As Lucy mentioned, Nokia supports internal transfer, so we develop also by taking new responsibilities within the company. I would also like to mention that Nokia offers possibility to maintain our physical and mental well-being in many ways. E.g. in Finland we can use gyms or join group exercise classes. I feel that Nokia takes care of the whole package: our professional and personal growth, including physical and mental well-being.
Friday, August 4, 2023
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Social Employer Branding Lead
@Stefanos @Jennifer @Nitasha : you might want to share your story too :)
Wednesday, February 14, 2024
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.