What new technologies should I be aware of to make it big? On a scale of 1-10, how is your experience with Nokia so far?
Best discussions & stories
Picture of Dharmendra
Picture of Sandrine
3 responses
Alsten Geo A. asked a question to Karan Y.
Category: Company Info
Date asked: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Last update: Friday, May 13, 2022
Picture of Karan Y.
Karan Y.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Hi Alsten, There are a variety of new technologies that we are using for innovation at Nokia. It's hard to call out 3-4 technologies as there are multiple & every technology is equally important to us. You would get a good view if you take a look at open roles on our career page & go through the tech stack. It will give you a good impression of the technologies used by Nokia. My experience has been 9 out of 10 in Nokia so far :).
Friday, May 13, 2022
Picture of Sandrine H.
Sandrine H.
Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead
hi Alsten, let me invite some more colleagues Insiders to share their perspectives on this topic too. At Nokia, we love tech :) so I'm sure Lucy F. Dharmendra S. Kamil M. Steve T. Talita T. Ricardo B. would be happy to join the conversation.
Friday, May 13, 2022
Picture of Dharmendra S.
Dharmendra S.
Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support
Thanks for this excellent question. As we know Nokia is a world leading technology company and we are very proud of it. Generally, I am not differentiating between product and services here (as every product would have associated services like Implementation, maintenance ) . We largely sell to Communication service providers and Enterprise customers. Our strong portfolio includes 5G (e.g. Radio, Core, Transport, software), Network management, Private Wireless, Security, Charging, Software as a service, Network Infrastructure (Fixed Networks, Optical, Routers). Depending upon your skills and technical strengths, welcome to join Nokia. Happy to explain further if necessary. My 20+ years with Nokia explains my experience with this amazing company.
Friday, May 13, 2022
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.
Did you find this discussion helpful?